Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Another Update

As much as I liked it, I will be leaving the YMCA. Reason? I'm training in Martial Arts again! Just training for now, and that's enough. My body has to remember and I have to re-build strength in certain areas. I can't justify the monthly cost of both in the household budget.

Both the kids are back at it. Gabe (surprisingly) the first, with gusto! He loves the structure, and boy is our new Master structured! Chris decided today that he would train again. He had been dragging his feet, but after a heart-to-heart with Master Berry, he is excited and literally has a new spring in his step! He sees martial arts training as a vehicle to bring himself closer to his goal of a career in Law Enforcement.

2007 is going to be a much better year!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?